Metal lighting poles are used for installation of lighting equipment, suspension of self-supporting insulated wires, laying of power lines of urban electric transport, installation of billboards and other constructions.
Experts of the Prodmash plant offer following kinds of lighting poles:
- Tube lighting poles are made from material specially selected for a customer demand according to SP 16.13330.2011, considering the coefficient of safety for to offer the clients the most ergonomic solution. Tube lighting poles may be produced detachable, depending on construction features and transportability.
- Faceted lighting poles are made from high-quality sheet metal products. It helps to reach the optimal combination of the lighting pole mass and its load bearing capacity.
According to SP 16.13330.2011 the material is selected depending on climatic region of usage, considering the safety coefficient.
- Conical lighting poles are installed on the flange of the foundation embedded part or directly into ground. This type of lighting poles is characterized with high resilience and flexibility of the construction strucrure, minimizing damages of vehicles in case of collision, and, moreover, with lower weight comparing with concrete analogues, providing simplicity of installation and transportation of the construction.
All offered lighting poles are coated by the hot-dip galvanizing method in accordance with GOST 9.307-89, providing increased service life.
- Power: FS, PS, FGS
- Non-power: FGN
- Purpose-made and decorative
- Height up to 16m
- Safe top load capacity up to 1,8 t
- Permissible number of lighting devices up to 6 items
- GOST 9.307-89 The unified system of corrosion and ageing protection. Hot zinc coatings. General requirements and methods of control.
- GOST 10704-81 Steel tubes. Welded tubes.
- SP 16.13330.2011 Steel constructions.